Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Son of Man

Before 8am this morning: I walked in on Charlie spraying aerosol hair oil allllllll over my entire bathroom. EVERY surface is shiny. Then I cleaned up his cereal throwing mess. Next, I cleaned up his potty and poop underwear (and accidentally flushed a pair of underwear down the toilet). Following that, and still before 8am I bathed him because of the pooping accident. Next I cleaned up a fun time that Charlie had with the toilet brush in the toilet water all over my bathroom. I began thinking, "I am going to go get my eyebrows done, and my nails done and get a new pair of jeans and top before Saturday night, because after this morning I have had, I deserve it!" And then I picked up my blackberry and read this quote that a friend just happened to sign her name with: "For the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and to give His life as a ransom for many." (Mark 10:45) Point taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment