Saturday, April 24, 2010

11 hours of requests in the car

Can I have some water? Can you take my shoes off? Can I have some water too? Can you show me how to draw a car? Can you take off my shoes? Can you help me with my homework? Can I have some cereal? Me too! Me too! Can you put a ponytail in my hair? Can I have some more water? Can you tell me about Florida? Can I have some water? Tell me when we will be there. I have to go poopers! Will you wipe me? Can you put this movie in? Can you press play? Can you turn it up? Can I have a chip? I want a pencil. Can we go to McDonalds? Can I get fried chicken? Can I have a chocolate shake? I need a drink! I really feel like some fruit. Can you press play? Can I have grapes? Can I have another peanutbutter cracker? Can you help me with my homework? Can we get icecream? Pass me some chips. Can I have some water? More grapes! Can I have a hug? Can you put the air on me? When are we going to get there? Can I have a drink? Funny stuff they said: Ben: looking out the back window in Tennessee, "MOM! Look how far we are from home!" Ben: "I feel it in my head, Florida, I feel it in my head!" Ben: upon seeing a truck pulling a fancy trailer while traveling through the mountains, "oooo, a mountain truck!" Elaina: pretending, "I was lost in the forest, and I saw your car and I just runned in it." Ben: 2 hours into our second day of driving - "This is the best trip EVER!" Scotty: "Mom, where's the snooze button for Ben?" Scotty: "Mom, where's the snooze button for Charlie?" ....and we finally made it safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment