Monday, April 26, 2010

Squeals of delight

Imagine the following words squealed in the highest pitch possible and at an amazingly fast speed, "oooooo, I love this, I love being scared, this ride is so fun, that show was awesome, I bet I am the best at doing these slides, I love icecream, I love the princesses, what are we doing tomorrow, when are we having breakfast with the characters...." Seriously, my six-yr-old daughter has the term "perfect daughter" down pat. She gets sooooooo excited about everything. If she has icecream, it is "the best" icecream ever. If she has her cousin do her hair, it is "the cutest hair" ever. You can't compete with her excitement level, and I worry that things won't live up to her excited expectations, but she always comes out absolutely squealingly thrilled in the end. I hope and pray she keeps this enthusiasm for life forever, and she might...after all I think it may be in her genes, as I was the one who wanted to stay the latest at the parks today and squeeze every ounce of life out of the parks that they had to offer! So, I think I have my partner for fun for life! What a blessed mom I am! Tomorrow we go to Magic Kingdom and she sees the Princess' castle - perhaps the squealing will be heard all the way back in St.Louis : )

No comments:

Post a Comment