Sunday, April 25, 2010

Peter Pan

My eldest son has a favorite food, you know it if you know him He's been around long enough to have decided and to have chosen My youngest son puts himself to sleep in a big-boy bed He puts on his own covers now, and lays down his own head My daughter swims just like a fish without a single care She's not affraid of anything, just ask her and she'll dare My four-yr-old now dresses himself, picks out his own clothes He wears no rompers anymore, his dad says he's too big for those I just realized my nine-yr-old has passed the fit-throwing stage I guess he actually passed that up at a much younger age While with my kids today, while swimming and playing till sunlight passed I realized my kids are growing up so very fast Tomorrow we play at DisneyWorld, tomorrow we'll have a ball Tomorow we'll be like Peter Pan and not grow up at ALL! this one made me cry a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment