Saturday, December 11, 2010

Date with Charlie

My husband took the 4 oldest kids out for the evening. So, Charlie and I had a date night in. First, we took a bubble bath. Charlie loved this and I learned some fun things about Charlie during the bath. Charlie does not like the taste of bubbles. However Charlie will taste bubbles more than once. Charlie calls private parts "tudus." Then Charlie insisted on my giving him a foot massage. He got lotion and handed it to me and said, "Put massa." Finally I realized what he was asking for. Charlie is ticklish and loved his foot massage. Then Charlie wanted to give me a foot massage, however that pretty much entailed him slopping lotion all over me and then saying, "done." Then I talked Charlie into watching Christmas movies in my bed and having cookies. Was not a hard sell. However, I think I will be sleeping in cookie crumbs for quite a while. Small price to pay though for such a great date.

No comments:

Post a Comment