Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photobooks

I spent the whole day working on photobooks for my kids for Christmas. I make them for them every year. They really like them. It is nice. But I think I need to rethink my logic. Charlie spent the whole day watching cartoons so I could work on their photobooks. Admittedly, I am having bad back pain right now, so I could not have been giving him horsie back rides anyway, but some legos or SOMETHING! Sheesh. I'm going to try to find a faster way to get them made I think. And next year...well I'm thinking these may start being birthday gifts, then I only have to make them one at a time! Its genius. Also I don't want to forget: -Charlie keeps asking me to put him in the oven. Is he cold? We keep our house quite warm in the winter I believe - 73. Strange boy. -Spontaneous singing broke out at our dinner table this evening. Sometimes I put a stop to the dinner table singing, but tonight when Elaina started singing "this little light of mine" and we all just started joining in one at a time until we were a whole choir, well it was fabulous! -Ben also started just singing away a song he learned at school about Mary Jesus and Joseph. He had the cutest little grin on his face and his cheeks were flushed pink - he is less of a stage hog than jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment