Friday, February 11, 2011

The kids' Commentary

Charlie: on using the toilet - "I'm big like Ben, and Jack and Scotty." "I need to go standing up. Not sitting down. I need to stand up and go potty." "Mom, smack my bottom and shake the drips off." "Going poop is hard." "Poop goes only on the potty chair. I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry." Jack: in a very serious sad voice - "Scotty, you know that grandpa who died? You know him, this is the chair that he died on. Sitting right on it." (not true) Elaina: to my friend as she walks in the door - "Is your hair different?" (and it was, but not like hugely different, she just had not straightened it - and it was up in a ponytail. She is super observant. Maybe she will be a spy, or mentalist some day.) Ben: regarding the upcoming Valentines day - "I know what you can get dad! Dad LOVES hugs! and you can make him a special dinner!" Scotty: calling home from school - "Mom, I need your permission to be in the equations contest on February 26th." (Why would anyone need permission for this!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment