Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You Aw Just So Pwetty

Well, I had the most sweet moment EVER with my 5 year old today. I had asked him to clean up his legos, and then I found them still a mess. So, I called him upstairs to finish the job. He walks into the room and he is just standing there, staring at me sort of weird as I am telling him to clean it up. I say, "Ben, what are you doing?! Start cleaning it up, why are you just staring at me?!" And he says, "oh, sorry, you aw just so pwetty." And then he goes on about his business cleaning up. So of course I begin to melt. I had done my hair a little differently and had put on make-up, so I guess it surprised him a bit. But that was the cutest thing EVER! So I go over to him and hug him and tell him that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. And then of course I helped him with the legos. : )))

No comments:

Post a Comment