Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What they say...

Charlie after falling down: I need ice for my butt. I literally touched the icepack to the outside of his pants for .5 seconds. Ah, that's better now. Ben, at the Valentine Preschool party while staring at Grace about 12 inches from her: Grace is so pwetty. me: Did you tell her? Ben: No me: She might think that's nice to hear Ben: Ok. Grace you're pwetty. I love how he just wears his heart on his sleeve! If we could all be like that, what happy days everyone would have! Charlie: I taking down these Valentine decorations! I want Christmas! It took a while, but I was able to convince Charlie that Valentine's Day is fun too. But I get his point. I just don't remember any of my other kids rebelling against the end of Christmas the way this guy has been doing! After my own heart. Ben upon seeing the pink soccer ball I brought to the park: I don't mind that manly pink ball. Not sure where he got the words "manly pink" but he has been using them lot lately. Also I don't want to forget: -Last night all 5 of my kids got into Charlie's bed during the nightime story. Pretty funny actually having Scotty (11) squish in there with us. -We had a very fun Valentine's Day: Daddy made a delicious dinner of filet mignon for me and him and chicken nuggets for the kids and fruit, vegies. Chocolate covered strawberries and a big heartshaped cookie for dessert. And we all watched The Bee Movie together.

-Ok, Ben just stapled a bunch of pokemon characters together in a big long line, which he cut out of paper, then he taped it on his shirt from shoulder to shoulder. He is so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment