Friday, April 15, 2011

The Ghost Monkeys

We have a name! The rock band will be called Ghost Monkeys. I like it. So, the Ghost Monkeys were raring to go tonight. LOTS of energy. They are doing great though, and have not kicked me out as their manager as of yet. It could be because they practice in my basement, but also perhaps they realize they need someone to harness their energy into some semblance of order. The Ghost Monkeys enjoy playing music together, but concentrate their focus hardest when trying to figure out how to land on their knees while still hitting the right notes at the end of the song. I mean a lot of time was put into this. They tried starting on their knees. One of them tried to begin in the lying down position and stand now and then. It was when I realized my own son was not even touching the strings of his guitar for most of the song, though that I reined them all in. I mean, if I am going to manage a band, they are going to play well.  So, the next step is to purchase some microphones and let t he wailing begin. Well, they have already begun wailing, but you just could barely hear them. Soon, the voices will filter through an amp....perhaps we need to move this band to the garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment