Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Honey...

Daddy found Charlie (2.5) up on the counter drinking honey out of the bottle as if it were a baby bottle. Upon being caught, he just smiles and says, "Mmmm, this is good."

Me: Charlie, daddy told me he found you on the counter drinking honey out of the bottle.

Charlie: Well, that wasn't my fault.

Me: Well, why not?

Charlie: I was firsty!

--------------------------------------

Me: (jokingly nibbling on his shirt) "mmmm."

Charlie: Hey, stop eating my shirt!

Me: Well, I'm hungry, and it tastes pretty good.

Charlie: (licks his arm of his shirt with his tongue) No, it tastes yucky!

Me: Really, well, what should I eat?

Charlie: Lunch! Lunch is upstairs. (Its 9pm)

Me: Really, where?

Charlie: In the fridge!

Me: Well, what's in there?

Charlie: (shrugging his hands and shoulders) Um, Sgetti?

Me: What else?

Charlie: Umm.....I can't think...

Me: Can I just eat your shirt?

Charlie: No!

Me: Are you afraid of me eating it and you will be naked?

Charlie: (whips off his shirt) I'll just take it off and be like Jack.

Sometimes I just like starting weird conversations with them to see what they will say. They Never let me down : )))

No comments:

Post a Comment