Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a Gig!

Ok, truth be told here....I am having so much fun with the rock band music! Admittedly it can be a little frustrating at times during the band practice, but I have spent the majority of my morning figuring out the chords on my piano to I Fought the Law and the Law Won, and a couple other songs, and listening to music and well it is just something I enjoy messing around with. Before you know it I will be trying to get my own part in the actual band. Having kids is so cool, because if I didn't have kids, then it would have been a bit odd for me to be using time to figure out music, and it would be considered a waste of time for me to be designing on my computer (we now have a great Ghost Monkeys logo). Without children there is tons of fun stuff I would be missing out on - going down slides at the park, swinging on swings, blowing bubbles, playing with legos, and now the music fun.....all these things would be considered a waste of time, or would look pretty weird doing them without kids, but with them, I get to be considered as a great active mom - what a GIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment