Friday, January 7, 2011

A few little tidbits

I dropped my son, Scotty, off for school today and as he was walking away holding the page in the book he was reading in one hand, and holding his backpack on his other arm, and as he turned and waved a couple times, I nearly got tears in my eyes. Just for joy. Joy that he is such a neat, genuine kid, and I get to know him. He is just so "Scotty" all the time, never trying to be someone he is not. Jack walked in the door from the library after school today and he hugged me and said, "I am just so happy I can hardly contain it, and I don't really know why. I just feel really happy!" Whatever he ate or drank...we need to buy plenty of it! Elaina had at home OT today. Her cousin Josie was over. Eventually the therapist let Josie come in too. Elaina was THRILLED to share her lesson with her little cuz and she referred to her to her therapist as "such a good girl." And she kept making sure what they were doing wouldn't be too hard for Josie.

No comments:

Post a Comment