Friday, January 28, 2011

My Birthday

Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, lunch with my little boys, bowling with the fam, and meeting up with friends. A very fun day. I received this poem from Scotty: Mom, It's your birthday, We all love you a ton. And because it's your birthday, We'll have a ton of fun. Maybe chillaxing by the fire, Or having a tournament of pool. It doesn't matter what we do, because you're very cool. So, Mom, Happy Birthday. We think you're very neat. And, as one last compliment, You play piano to the beat. Nice. Also don't want to forget: -Charlie eating his frozen yogurt with 2 big spoons at once. -Jack telling me, after watching a friend who is a boy dance in a competition, that he would like to dance...I'm thinking Ball Room Dancing...not sure that's what he is thinking. -Elaina has called me "Birthday Girl" instead of Mom, all day today. -Ben walked into the house singing "Girl you're amazing, just the way you are" then he walks over to me, hugs me and says, "cause mom, you're amazing, just the way you are." *melting*

2 comments:

  1. Very nice....Have a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a Chinese mother would be proud of that poem! :)

    ReplyDelete