Friday, January 14, 2011

This is HUGE!!!!!

Jack gave his first guitar lesson to Ben and Ben's friend today. I was so proud of him! He was so professional! Taught them all the parts of the guitar, how to correctly hold it, and how to play the G chord. Then after the lesson he explained to the mother what her son should practice for next week! So cute! This is great for Jack. He LOVES to teach, and he is good with little kids. I have had a huge revelation....when studying with Jack, he can teach ME instead of me teaching HIM! He will love this and I am absolutely sure that he will retain the information better! I cannot wait to try this out on the next reading comprehension quiz!!! Also I CAN'T forget: Ben: "Did somebody just toot? no wait that was just me." Charlie: "It was just ben." Every time Ben flips over my chips in the game Othello, he very "in your face-ish" says, "THANK YOU!" Does he think I am EVER going to let him win with that attitude?! Potty training days 2 and 3: I cannot comment for fear of jinxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment