Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flooded

We arrived to our fabulous lakefront hotel/lodge in Wisconsin to find wonderful furnishings, lots of space, a fun little pool and unfortunately a flooded beach. No beach. All of us adults were pretty bummed, talking about "changing plans, no boat rental, finding something to do all day" etc. And what were the kids/cousins doing? Jumping happily from bed to bed, chasing each other around, and later playing in the dirt, finding "treasures" and just generally having a wonderful time. I really love their ability to have fun with each other! Will be a very fun week!!! Also don't want to forget: -went running with scott this morning. We plan to do this much more often. I hope by the time I finish my year of blogging daily, that scotty can outrun me, but right now, I'm smoking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment