Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The goings on...

While straightening up the house today I found a partially eaten plumb in the upstairs playroom. For dinner last evening I let the kids make their own dinner (pizzas from almost scratch, dough was already in the fridge). They did wonderfully. They made individual pizzas for each person in the family. Some of the pizzas had cheese stuffed crust! Some of the pizzas had chicken, some with meatballs - Delish! And I never even stepped foot into the kitchen. Then they all cleaned up their mess (to the best of their abilities). I just want to say "your welcome" right now to my 4 boys' future wives. Pete dropped off our son for his first day of middle school this morning. PETE DROPPED OFF OUR SON FOR HIS FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL THIS MORNING!!!! I am heading to the Magic House today with Jack, Elaina, Ben and Charlie. I pray for patience, energy, fun, and for low attendance at the Magic House today. Charlie uses any toothbrush he finds. He grabs up the first toothbrush he can reach and says "bush teeth! bush teeth!" Last night he slept with a toothbrush. He LOVES brushing his teeth. It is nice to have at least 1 child who cares about his oral hygiene. I have asked the rest of my kids 3 times to go brush their teeth this morning. Just wait till Charlie learns to FLOSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment