Friday, August 13, 2010

Ouch

Its when my kids accidentally or on purpose injure me that I lose it the most! The other night I was telling Ben something that he didn't agree with and in his refusal to do whatever it was, he purposefully jumps up under my chin and head butts me with the top of his head. OUCH! It was only then that I got really upset and stomped him up to his room. Yesterday my son, Scotty, gave me nice humongous hug. I could barely breath and I had to tell him to stop. Wearing sandals can be a dangerous situation with my 4 sons around. My feet are constantly getting stepped on. And my kids have a way of twisting on the ball of their foot while stepping on my foot. This morning my 2 yr old was "snuggling" which turned into a session where he smashed his face over and over into my face and ground his nose into mine until my eyes were watering and I was yelling, "I can't breath!" When I go to take Charlie out of the bath, he freaks out and starts kicking frantically. I usually get a swift kick in the ribs a few times during this. Parenting: A dangerous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment