Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pranksters

A fake bug in my water glass, rattlesnake eggs rattling in an envelope, fake finger in a box, cockroach on the shoulder... We sent Jack (9) to comedy camp. We knew it was a risky idea. We knew we would be hearing jokes and have tricks played on us all summer. More dangerous yet, I fear for his 4th grade teachers. So, last night, after my out of town friend and i had been tricked, duped and scared out of our pants numerous times by our 4 oldest sons, my friend and I decided to get them back. While they slept, snug in their little homemade beds on the air mattresses and sofas, we snuck up to them with black markers and drew mustaches, eyebrows and goatees on their faces! (washable markers, we ARE their mothers, after all) We have seen one of them this morning so far. Reaction "mom, did you do this?" "yes." "good one." and a high-five followed. 3 more reactions to enjoy coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment