Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just a couple things

Did you know that if you take your dog to the groomer with your 2 yr old in tow, your 2 yr old will think you are leaving him there forever, and freak out and throw a fit? Did you know that if your 2 yr old son finds a sucker in your purse, and you take it away, and try to distract him with a piece of saltwater taffy instead (because it is not as messy), that he will LOSE it for like an hour, and begin screaming "I WANT IT, I DON'T WANT IT, I WANT IT, I DON'T WANT IT!" over and over again? Did you know that if your 9 yr old tells your 4 yr old that he can't sleep in his bed anymore, and that they can't be best friends anymore, that the 4 yr old will go into hysterics for most of the afternoon, and you will be forced to tell your 9 yr old to stop acting evil like Satan? Did you know that 6 yr old girls can be sooooo stubborn that you will begin to elaborately stage things to seem like they are all her ideas, so as to get her to help clean, wipe her own bottom, wash her hands, eat healthy food, etc... ? Did you know any of these things before you were a parent? I didn't. See, I learn something every day from my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment