Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog time

5 reasons I keep missing my blog time and have to keep double bloggiing all in one evening: 1. My husband thinks I don't like to sleep with him, because I am always on the computer until the wee hours. 2. Charlie (2) has decided that we have to lie down with him until he falls asleep at night. And of course I always fall asleep before he does and end up spending half the night in there. 3. Jack begs for me to read with him before bed and I fall asleep reading to him. 4. Elaina wants to do "girl things" at night, and so by the time I finish "girl things" it is quite late and I am too lazy to go get my laptop and bring it to bed. 5. I get up very early to work out in the morning a few times a week, and so I need to get to bed early on those nights, so I decide I will blog in the morning, but then the morning comes and I go work out, and then I come home and get everyone ready for school, and then I take them to school, and then I run my errands, and then I make lunch for the little ones, then I pick one up from preschool, then run laundry and do dishes, then I lie down with Charlie for his nap, and then I fall asleep, and then I wake just in time to pick up the rest of the kids or perhaps early enough to work on a few photos and do paperwork from the kids' school. Then I need to give them their after school snack, take them to their activities, make dinner, help them with homework, pick them up from their activities, eat dinner, bathe them, read to them, do girl stuff with Elaina, put them to sleep, and that brings us back to #s 1, 2, and 3. So, I'm trying to keep up, so that by April 14th I have 365 posts, but they may not be exactly nightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment