Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Girl Stuff

What a fun Saturday with Elaina and my sis and niece! Even the DRIVE to Chicago was fun. Elaina is either a total sweetheart, a VERY smart girl or possibly both, because she was very good about not begging for things to buy, staying in a generally super mood, and just being quite a joy to be around. She makes me want to do many more fun things with her in the years to come! The fun stuff we did today: -Lunch at The American Girl Place Restaurant where the wait staff sang happy bday to her. -Shopping at The American Girl Place where Elaina picked out a little puppy for her new doll, Lanie. I also picked out matching t-shirts for she and her doll and a doll hair care set. -Shopping on Michigan Avenue all day long; Disney Store where she picked out new waterbottles for herself and brothers, and I picked her out a Princess Tote bag. Nike Store where she got a new pair of school shoes. Nine West where I got a new pair of flats that match her new school shoes! -Dinner at Rainforest Cafe where the waiters sang to her and gave her donut holes with a candle in them. -Back to the hotel for spa evening in our hotel room for us and the dolls. A positive about only having one daughter: I get her ALL to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment