Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coupla funny things:

Upon receiving a cute picture of my friend's 11 yr old daughter as a cheerleader via email, I showed both of my older boys, Scotty (11) and Jack (9). Scotty looks and gives a nice little grin, Jack looks and says, "Scott, you gotta love hot cheerleaders!" And Scotty started pummelling him. And so it begins.......... Mom: Jack, be careful and watch out for people while riding your scooter through this park. Jack: Oh, don't worry mom, I have the eye of a panther. Also I don't want to forget: -Charlie is in a very funny place right now, always talking to himself, playing with little characters, and keeping himself entertained. Reminding me a lot of Scotty when he was little. -Ben has also become a Scotty follower, playing video games at any given chance, "reading" books and just entertaining himself easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment