Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jumping off of a frisbie

2 yr olds can find such joy in such simple things! Charlie keeps getting on top of a Frisbee that is lying on the floor, and he jumps off of it, yells "ta da!" or "Wow that a big one!" He has been doing it for like 10 minutes straight. I think he could do it all day, but I have to make him stop so I can dress him for church. Yesterday I saw Charlie picking his nose. Then I saw him eat a booger. I said, "Charlie, don't eat your boogers that's yucky." He says, "Yes eat boogers! I EAT boogers! I like boogers!" What do I do with that? I can't stop him. He is unstoppable. He also recently thought it was hilarious to poke the dog with a plastic sword, hide legos in his mouth, blow air into my mouth when I try to kiss him, play in a big puddle that he created out of fruit smoothie, "help" daddy plaster the basement walls (use your imagination), and brush his teeth with everyone's toothbrushes. 2 yr olds find the joy in the simple....let us all be more like them...(except for the eating boogers part).

No comments:

Post a Comment