Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I already ate it

Ben: Put some new simple towels in our powder room. Ben comes out of the bathroom from having used it and says, "Those towels are not cool in our bathroom. They are just plain white." I didn't know he cared. Elaina: I gave them their plates of food for dinner. I stuck a little celery leaf on top of their spaghetti for "fanciness." I said, "You guys may not want to eat the leaf, it is just for looks." Elaina said, "I already ate it." Of course she did. She will try everything. I love her! Ben: Leaving the park. His friend begins to cry. Ben looks at me with tears in his eyes and says, "Rafael is crying about me! He wants to play with me." So, I invited them to come play at our house for a while. He's a softy and so am I. Also I don't want to forget: -Zoo with Charlie yesterday. He spent a good 10 minutes saying, "I ride train, no I don't ride train, I ride train, no I don't ride train....." We ran out of time to ride the train. He is so funny. He was a bunch of fun leading me throughout the zoo. He followed a bird for a good 15 minutes. Stared at the gorillas for a long time, and spent equally as long watching the guy cleaning the gorillas windows. The penguins swimming and splashing us bring him to squealing laughter. He was super excited about the fake shark hanging in the entrance area. - I love when Scotty calls me to let me know he made it safely to school. When I hear his voice I just want to reach through the phone and give him a big hug. Probably lucky for him that I can't do that....

No comments:

Post a Comment