Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stuffy nose, hurt back

"Mobby, by dose isn't wooking!" (translation - Mommy, my nose isn't working!) Charlie woke with a stuffy nose this morning, and so this is what I heard upon waking up in the room next to him. I just started cracking up, which actually hurt pretty badly, because I threw my back out yesterday, so any sort of jostling is killing. The good thing about throwing out your back is this: my kids are forced to help more, and actually feel a little bad for me. They have each come up and asked how my back is feeling and sort of wince when they see me wince. Sort of cute. Elaina offered up a back rub. Scotty has been responding to my requests very kindly, and Jack even didn't require multiple begging sessions for him to help out. So, I may just have to have a hurt back next week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment