Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day

What a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for: Scotty - that he was able to do the turkey day run almost running the whole time and said afterwards, "I feel really good about myself." Jack - that he was brave enough and not too overly attention seeking, at singing beautifully for the family at my mom's. Elaina - that she has so many little girl cousins to be her "little sisters." and that she is a wonderful big sister to all of them. Their love for each other is very mutual. Ben - that he goes off and plays with his buddies, his cousins, and there is rarely an incident. They play so well together and have such fun together and remember each other from holiday to holiday with love and affection. Charlie - that he is the sweetest 2 yr old ever made. That he could entertain a room full of people and get us laughing with just a look in his eye. That he is happy almost always. My husband - that he shares in all these joys with me so willingly and thankfully and that he will drive home after a big day of eating and drinking! For my parents, siblings and all my family - that they were all able to be together to celebrate what we are all most thankful for, a loving God who gave us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment